The Passport is an overview of your experiences and ability with different languages. It records formal qualifications and diplomas as well as self assessments and can be updated frequently.
The Passport includes:
- A summary of language learning and intercultural experiences or language courses outside of school
- Summer study, academies, or camps
- Contact with speakers of the language
- A self-assessment grid and global scale
- A linguistic profile
The Biography is a record of your personal language learning history that helps to evaluate your learning goals and to reflect on your language learning and cultural experiences.
The Biography includes:
- Learning goal: why you are learning language(s) and which language skills are most important to you
- Language history list of language learning experiences and dates
- Significant language learning and intercultural experiences
- Current linguistic priorities including self-assessment checklist
The Dossier is a collection of samples of work and certificates chosen by you to document and illustrate your language skills, experiences, and achievements. It can be used to demonstrate your language abilities to others.
The Dossier includes:
- Samples of written work and projects
- Certificates that indicate language skills
- Video and/or audio recordings
- Reports from tutors